Thursday, November 22, 2007

I could teach it though.

I was thinking about all of the talents that I don't have, but wish that I did. If the desire for talent was a talent itself, I would be an extremely talented person. It's all good, though, because I have figured out a way to still contribute in my own special way.

Let's take art. I like art. I am not an artist. However, I am a very good art critic. Actually, I am really really good at evaluating... well, critiquing.. Ok, it's probably more accurate to say that I am realy good at pointing out how dumb things are. For example, I can look at some art and instantly know if it is good or if it is just kinda dumb. Does that make any sense?

I can't dance. But that's ok. Flailing my arms and legs around, and/or standing on my tippy toes while wearing spandex that shows WAAAAAAY too much is something that I really don't feel I need. Um, let's not talk about dancing anymore.

Ok, here is one thing that I can do: When I was a kid I used to be able to move things with my mind. I could kinda channel my thoughts along paths of energy... that might have been a dream actually. I wish I could move things with my mind. Do you know how cool that would be?

I want to someday own an emporium. To be really honest, I don't really know what the actual definition of emporium is. But doesn't it sound cool? I just think it would it would be cool to be like "hey everybody, let's have christmas down at my emporium this year." or "You guys are going to spain? Do you want to borrow the emporium for your trip?"

I guess you could say that my greatest talent is my open attitude and positive imagination. If you ask me, which I'm pretty sure you did, I am probably the man. well, you asked.

end of transmission_

No comments: