Sunday, November 18, 2007

And on that note...

I think last time I typed into this magical typewriter, I was writing about how commercials suck and how I hate them and such. I really hate the ones that are trying to be funny or cute that don't quite pull it off. If I have to see another Geico commercial with that stupid lizard, I swear that I will kick every lizard that I can find, and I will pull off all of their tails, and punch them in their little lizard faces.

ok, but aside from commercials, I really don't like announcer guys. especially the ones that are trying to talk really low, but don't actually have low voices, so their voices just end up sound grumbly. ugh! That guy on the science channel, ya the one who is probably really a tenor in real life and tries to talk like he is a bass. If I ever meet him on the street, I am going to go up to him and yell "Shut up, stupid!!!!!" and then I will send him an apology letter for being so rude, but at the bottom of the apology letter there will be some fine print that says "Seriously though, Shut Up!"

You know who I like though? I like Mike Rowe. He is kinda dorky, but I like that. And he does have a deeper voice, but he doesn't push it, you know? Anyway, Mike, if you ever read this, you're ok by me.

ok, good night diary,
xoxo Lance