Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Another Sydneyism

Today on the way down to the Payson Pool, Ethan and Sydney were having a little discussion about what they wanted to be for halloween. At one point I distinctly heard Sydney say "Well, I am NOT going to be a poundpire for halloween, they are TOO scary!"

I am not sure what a poundpire is. Maybe it is the guy that guards the dog pound? Or.... nope, that is the only thing it could possibly be.

In other news, I have been involved in this play called "Bells are Ringing." It's a play about a mobster who is trying to get money from this dude. Ok, it isn't about that really, that's just a small part of it. But along with doing lights and sound, I play the mobster, so obviously, it's the only part that matters. I am having some fun with it. I get to use my vast acting experience to deliver lines like: "Is Sandor around?" and "shut up." Oh and my favorite line: "shut up!" Fun times.

Have you ever started something and then got tired of it halfway through and just de

3 comments:

elesa said...

I was stalked by a poundpire once, and Sydney is right. They ARE scary. I still have nightmares about it.

Mahubble said...

You deliver "Shut up" with such conviction, one might think you had uttered those words before. What an actor!

Beth said...

I personally think you are the star of the show! Really a cute production. I wanted to say that the fan in front of the light was brilliant! So Subway!! As for Halloween tell Sydney gypsypires are my favorite costume.