Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hi

Sting is my favorite musical artist whose name is a verb. I mean there are other cool verbicians, but Sting!.. I mean... Ok, think about it this way: If you were trapped in a dark alley with some teenage hooligans closing in on you, or a evil biker gang bearing down on you, who would you want to see stepping out of the shadows to rescue you? The fray? What are they going to do, start messing up the edges of the bad guys' leather jackets? Heck No!! I mean it isn't very scary to hear "Watch out guys, the Fray! the Fray!!!!" The Fray. They are just one letter away from the Fairy. If I was a bad guy and one of my buddies shouted "Hey, it's Sting! He's gonna put the hurt on us!" I would probably lay my harley down and hot foot it out of the area, stat.

haha! I was just thinking about this one: "Oh no! Everybody get outta here! It's Oingo Boingo!! Theyz gonna bounce us up on outta here!!"

I don't pity the fools, but I respect those that do. One question though: Who invented the marshmallow. How do you even come up with something like that?

Back to Sting. Sting is pretty. Why can't I be pretty? Can't men be pretty? I want to be pretty. I don't want to be pretty like David Bowie though. Oh wait, I must be confusing freaky with pretty.

4 comments:

elesa said...

Thank you for writing so many things and making me laugh.

"The Fray. They are just one letter away from the Fairy."

That is just good stuff.

ae said...

Now, I know where everyone's crazy quotes came from!

elesa said...

I just read this again. Will it seem sad if i go through and read all your posts again? Maybe a little. it is just that no one else's blog makes me laugh as much.

elesa said...

Oh, and when I say I just read this again, i mean, I just tried to read it again but almost couldn't because i was laughing so hard.