Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The last appeal for 2008

Goodbye old friend. You are almost dead. I will never forget you 2008, until I do.

I am at Boydell and Jen's house, and we are all standing idly by while a year dies. Why don't we do something about it? a WHOLE year is in peril, and we are having a party??!! What kind of twisted world is this?

Did you know that 1 out of every one years die? That's 100% fatality rate. In fact, today there is only 1 single year known to exist, and it is dying as we speak!

The Klingons have a word for year, and it is un-pronouncimable.

I refuse to celebrate new year's this year. I think we owe some respect to the current one, and actually, I am not sure why it has to go? I don't think there is anything wrong with the current one. People are fickle, and end up throwing away perfectly good things, like years.

I didn't even do anything this entire year. There is a lot of tread left on those tires. What a shame.

1 comment:

elesa said...

Hmm. Deep thoughts. On a slightly related (though mostly unrelated) note, we figured out that the reason people make so much noise and shoot off fireworks and what not on New Years is in an attempt to scare off evil spirits: i.e. the New Years Baby. That little tyke can only mean trouble. I think we can all see why.