Sunday, July 12, 2009

The following post was brought to you in part by: the German language.

Thus I that it would be interesting thought, for writing a Blogpfosten and for translating the whole thing into German and then back into English. Over that is, which this blog is whole. I do not have an idea, how she will fail, but I hope that, if nothing else, to read it is pleasing.

I received the idea, because I thought on, how learning English must seem to those, which learn her as the second language. Isn't it interesting, like our spoken source language the basis is real for, as we think internally in addition. I am surprised, how deeply that really goes?

I heard that average humans over 800 thoughts have a quintillion per unit of the time measure. O.k., let' s see, what comes out.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, things really do get lost in translation.

elesa said...

Hee hee hee. I liked that a lot. I would like to see one translated into German, and then into Japanese and then back into English. Fun!

Mahubble said...

Made perfect sense to me, or at least as much sense as you usually make.