Monday, March 3, 2008

mahjong vs bubble breaker

For those of you who know about the secret underground mahjong tournaments in Brunei, you might not know that there is a parallel movement happening all over Scotland involving bubble breaker.

Last month, there was a huge brawl between the two groups. Each group wanting to settle the score once and for all!! Brunei sent their laser-robots with chainsaw arms. Scotland deployed their alien-cyborgs.

I don't know how it turned out, because right as the chainsaws were firing up, my mom called and needed me to help her fix her computer. I never got to find out which game is better, So if anyone knows which game is better, please tell me by voting on the poll.

If you haven't played either game, I would recommend that you run as fast as you can, because once you start playing, you will never ever stop.

So I used to be stuck on bubble breaker, but now I'm a mahjong monkey. Here is a link to an online mahjong game:

Mahjong

6 comments:

elesa said...

Bubble Breaker is fun. But I love Mahjong! Mahjong Forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

leBolide said...

My family loves Bubble Shooter at home (http://www.discretos.net/go-972-bubble-shooter.html), and Bubble Breaker during sacrament meeting on the Pocket PC.

Lance Whitaker said...

Yay for Pocket PCs!! They have certainly made church less... you know... boring.. for me.

Oemac said...

Mahjong takes a lot more thought and concentration. I can't imagine playing mahjong on my phone while I am driving. Bubble breaker on the other hand...

elesa said...

Thanks to mike for introducing me to Bubble Shooter. If you haven't, you should try it lance. It is really Great!

Lance Whitaker said...

Cameo,

I hope you really aren't saying that you play bubble-breaker on your phone whil driving.